A. Collection and Use of personal data
- Personal data which you provide when you enter our website or give to us voluntarily in any other way, is stored by us.
- Such personal data will be used for the purpose for which it was granted by you, and for related purposes.
- Generally, you can visit most parts of our website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However, some features and services may not be accessible unless certain personal data or information is supplied.
- Should you decide to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data for any purpose, or access or correct your personal data, you may inform us at any time by contacting our General Counsel at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please allow us reasonable time to respond and effect any change.
B. Information Captured Automatically
- As in many websites, when you view pages on our site, the web server automatically receive certain types of information from your computer including information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, pages you visit on our website, which site you came from or go to and the date and length of your visit. We may use and evaluate such information for the purposes of website administration and understanding our customers better.
C. Electronic Commercial Communication
- If you have provided us with your email address or mobile phone number, we may send you promotional and marketing materials via email, SMS or MMS.
- You can choose not to receive such materials by selecting the unsubscribe option which we provide in each email, SMS or MMS sent to you, or otherwise inform us.
D. Information sharing
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
- We may disclose the information to service providers whom we engage to perform services on our behalf but this will strictly be for such purposes only and they will be required to keep the information confidential.
- We may disclose the information to our affiliates who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our services to you, but only where there is an arrangement between us which prohibits them from disclosing or using the information other than for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
- We may also use and disclose your information if required by law or at the request of government authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws, or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website.
- If a child has provided us with personal data without the consent of his parent or guardian, the parent or guardian should email us to request the removal of the personal data.
- We encourage parents and teachers to be involved in their children’s internet activity. It is particularly important for parents to guide their children when they are asked to provide personal information online.
- A cookie is a small data file that is written to your hard drive that contains information about your visit to a web page. This helps us to identify you and remember your preferences the next time you visit us. Only information that you have provided will be stored in the cookie, and only the site which created the cookie can read it. This does not allow it access to the rest of the computer. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you may configure your browser not to accept them or to notify and require approval before accepting new cookies.
- Some web pages/sites may not function properly if the cookies are not accepted, or you may have to provide the same information each time you visit those pages.
- As information technology continues to evolve rapidly, no transmission of data over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. While every effort is made to protect the privacy of our visitors, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to our website.
- If you use any user identification, password, personal identification number or other authentication information on our website, please ensure that such information is kept secure and that you do not share it with anyone. We cannot take responsibility for any security lapses or unauthorized third-party access arising from your failure to keep such information secure.
H. Third party websites